B.E.A.M.S.® Evaluation Tool - IP Portfolio Analysis
Our experienced professionals will work with clients to classify and prioritize your existing technology assets through the use of our proven process in the evaluation of a university’s bioscience IP portfolio.
B.E.A.M.S. Evaluation Tool measures a technology’s:
- Breakthrough potential
- Ease of development
- Advantages over competitive technologies
- Sampling or prototyping for evaluation
Strategic GPS® Navigation Process
When working with early-stage technologies we use a proven process designed to configure the technologies’ “road map” called Strategic GPS® Navigation Process. This process:
- Identifies the key targets
- Articulates the current situation (Where we are)
- Defines the desired objective (Where we want to be)
- Conveys the over-arching strategy
- Delineates the milestones
- Outlines the key tactics
- Bridges the science and the business in a comfortable atmosphere
We assist university technology transfer offices by ensuring best practices for success are being followed by both companies in the licensing process. This may include identifying target application areas, drafting communication documents, promoting technologies on-line and through direct personal contacts, and providing assistance in deal facilitation and in the negotiation process.
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Needs and objectives
- Key elements of the term sheet
- Positions on relevant issues
- Negotiating schedule and deadlines
- Progress reports
- Draft agreements
- Legal counsel
In addition to our professional services, we provide other value-added and customized marketing and listing services for your technologies.
- Marketing through various media and public relations
Please contact a Bioscience Bridge connector to discuss how we can help you accelerate bioscience innovation at your university!